This is me now. I feel like I'm HUGE!! I can't bend or walk up the stairs without losing my breath. I'm ready to meet this little guy and I still have 8 weeks to go. But, I must say I feel so much better this pregnancy than the other ones. I don't have back pain. My sciatic (sp?) nerve doesn't bother me. I don't wake up with charly horses every night and I still played basketball the whole season and regions (which ended this week). So, I can't complain too much. He moves around a lot and I get to SEE him doing somersaults in there. I'll see my stomach lurch every now and then and it is amazing. I never get tired of that.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
FYI--you don't look that big.
You get cramps on your legs too? Holy Cow! I thought it was just me! I would wake up in the night clawing Jeff's arm so he could help me stand up and straighten my leg. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment