I'm finding it hard to find time to do much of anything I want to do (i.e. blog, read, brush my teeth, clean my house) since I've had Miles, so I am playing catch up - again (for my sake so beware - there are more posts coming).
A couple weeks ago a family friend invited my family and their own kids we grew up with over to their house for lunch and some fun on this massive blow up water slide. The kids had so much fun. My kids are becoming daring. I'm so proud.
Evan and cousin Norah
Anthony, Ethan, Kam-Kam and Sabrina
yep, daring
She LOOKS innocent
Later that night, we went to the park to meet up with one of Ben's friends, Sean, he grew up with who was in town with his family. They have a little girl also named Sara and the two Sara's hit it off.
Sean and Ben
Joe Ben Sean
Sara and Sara
Chillin'
Look at those eyes
All the kids
0 comments:
Post a Comment