Happy Thanksgiving
Human Race 2009
I started Thanksgiving morning off with an early morning run at the Human Race 5K. (proceeds go to the Food Bank) My sister Misti participated last year and convinced some of us to join with her this year. It was cold, but it was fun and a good way to start off the day. I surprised Trina by wanting to run some of it. I'm usually just a walker, but I think I was so cold and numb I just wanted to get it over with so we ran about half of it.
Here are the participants in our group -
Misti, Cassie, Norah, Leona, Pace, Trina, Me
Trina's friend Chelsea and little brother Stephen joined us
Waiting for our bananas and oranges
And this weekend post wouldn't be complete without a post about the BYU/Utah game.
For those of you who know my family, they are big Utah fans. But, I have turned to the dark side (in their opinion) and cheer for BYU. We had a little party at my parents house during the game. I made this big cookie. It was good. Ben went to the game with our friend Scott so Elisa and kids joined my family. Since my family are big U fans and I and all the children-in-law are BYU fans, it's always a very interesting night. My brothers took the Utah loss very well. It was a good game and Ben was excited to get to storm the field after.
0 comments:
Post a Comment