It always seems like I go a couple weeks without blogging (but having things I want to put on the blog) because I have so much other stuff going on. Which means I always have some random stuff. Here's this weeks....
We got a new recipe, Cake Balls, that all of us love really like. this week I shaped them into footballs in honor of the Superbowl. They turned out so cute!! It was taking a little longer than normal, so we only did 8, but those eight were sure cute.
And I just thought Evan's Frog Valentine box/bag was so cute I had to show a picture of it. We worked together on it and he was proud of it. I have to say I was, too.
2 comments:
That is a cute Valentine's box! My poor kids will never have such cute things. Oh well, I hope they still like me. :(
How come no one saved me a cake ball? I feel so unloved!
NO WAY!!! 9 Months? He is such a cutie! And Cameron came home from school and said, "Mom, you should have seen Evans box! It was a frog!" He was really excited about it! All Cameron got was a white box that he colored hearts on! I guess I need to step it up a bit!
Post a Comment