CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's over...

Hallelujah!!

We had our Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation on Sunday!  I wrote and was in charge of it this year.  The kids did GREAT and I think it turned out really well. I think my favorite part was the beginning.  The kids were humming in the background while I and one of my counselors did our parts at the pulpit then they started singing at the chorus when we were done.  Ben said it was awesome.  I had the kids write their own parts about a topic that was given to them.  I think that worked really well so they had a chance to say what they had learned and bear their testimonies in stead of me just telling them to say what I hoped they had learned.   I'm glad it went so well, but I'm so glad it's over and I don't have to think about it for a while.

1 comments:

Julie said...

The program was AWESOME Gina! And I agree with Ben that the humming while you were talking was SO good! I'm so proud of my kids! And Sara's part just about made me cry! Thanks for being a great Primary president! :)