Holy cow!! It is so easy to get behind. We haven't had much happening, hence the blogging break.
We had a great bounty one day from our cherry tomato plant. Only Ben and Sara like tomatoes in our house and Sara absolutely loves them so she was really excited we were able to pick so many for dinner. Even though I really dislike tomatoes, these look really good - nice and round and red.
Three weeks ago I hit my toe - hard - on the washing machine while I was doing laundry. I mean hard. I honestly thought I could have broken it. It hurt so bad I crawled up the stairs to get the phone and called Ben at work just wanting to talk to him and secretly wishing he would come home for a little bit. Sure enough, five minutes after I hung up he was coming in the door. (It's so nice having him work so close.) He made me sit down and elevate my foot and put on the TV for me to watch. Then he left and came back with a book from the library. What a good man!
It's not the best picture, but you can kind of see the big bruise on the right side of my foot and the swollen toes. It has now been almost 3 1/2 weeks and I still have a hard time wearing certain toes. I had to walk around barefoot in primary because I couldn't wear my Sunday shoes comfortably. I'm glad it's getting better but I wish it would just heal completely. It's really annoying. Who knew being a housewife could be so dangerous?
Last week Miles must have been really tired. It was 6:30 and I was just reading to the kids on the couch. He laid down on the floor and stayed there for about 20 minutes before he fell asleep. The kids were even running around and being their normal loud, crazy selves and he still just laid there following them with his eyes. He was too tired to even lift his head. I wish he would sleep in past 6:30 am. He obviously needs it!
3 comments:
Ouch! That looks like it hurt so stinkin' much! And Miles--what a cutie. And I want some of those tomatoes. I'll never understand not loving tomatoes. :D
Ouch! And what a good husband you have. By the way, I think you meant some 'shoes' not 'toes' right? that fit comfortably :). And I like your vinyl cutter!
OUCH!
If you ever want to make me vinyl things and send them to me let me know. I'll totally send you my mailing address. =) (I'm so jealous of that machine!)
Post a Comment