CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's not the best picture, but here is the latest project I've been working on.  The one that has been taking up ALL of my time and EVERY ounce of energy I have....


















That's right - baby #5. 
Due September 9, 2011 (how do you like that, Mo?)

  5 kids!  What am I thinking? I am very excited, nervous, scared, and not sure what to think.  5 kids will be a handful. 

Here I am yesterday at 13 weeks. 
I know it's all relative, but I feel like I started showing really early on this one.  I was having to be careful about what I wore when I was just 6 weeks along because I wasn't ready for everyone to start guessing yet.   Because of this and the fact I felt like I had gained so much weight and have been TWICE as tired as I've ever been, I expressed my concern to my doctor that I was having twins.  Luckily, the ultrasound proved otherwise - only one in there!!

Anyway, here's the cute shirt I made for Miles to announce to my family.  If you know Miles and how attached he is to Ben, it fits him perfectly.  As of right now, having a new baby in the house will probably prove to be very difficult for him.



4 comments:

Danica said...

Ahhhh! Congrats!!

Mo said...

Holy Moly! What a lucky baby to have that due date. It has always served me well. I cannot believe that you will have FIVE children! Three is kinda freaking me out...good luck to you!

Katie said...

Holy Moly! 5 kiddos! That is so awesome. If anyone can do it, you (two) can! Congratulations and you look great!

Sean and I both want at least 5. After that, we'll just have to see......

Moshi said...

Congratulations!! So exciting! You guys make super cute kids!