Sara had a piano competition yesterday afternoon. She's been learning and working on this song for three months (maybe more) and finally got to perform it. Hallelujah - we don't have to hear it all day anymore. Anyway, it was just a small competition but even these little ones give her good experience and something to work for.
They gave out a trophy for first place and medals for 2nd and 3rd. Sara got 3rd place. Which is a good thing because the 3rd place ribbon matched her dress and the 2nd place one matched the girl who got that. (That was Sara's observation) The girl in the middle who took 2nd is actually another student of Sara's teacher.
We didn't know it until that afternoon, her cousin got to play in the same one as her. I think they really enjoyed that.
And her other cousin played in the one just after.
Aren't they cute!!
Ok, I'm really into new hairstyles lately and I think this one has become my new favorite. It's called the waterfall braid. It's a different version of a french braid and I think it gorgeous. 
4 comments:
Yay Sara! She is so amazing. You should post a video on here soon of her playing at your house...you know, that way you can get real up close and personal :). My kids would love to watch it and I think it'd be a great motivator for Elisabeth who sometimes complains about practicing piano. Also, the hair looks great!
I would love to hear her play too! She is so beautiful Gina.
Yay for Sara! Tell her that I LOVE her glasses.
I love that hair style!
Post a Comment