CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Messy updo

My little sister was a bridesmaid at a wedding last week and she asked me to do her hair.  She wanted a messy updo.  Those are fun since you don't get to wear them very often.  I did a twist around her head and brought it to a bun on the side that was kind of a mix between formal and messy.  It took me about 10 minutes to do.  Which sounds much better than the 1 - 2 hours I spent in high school to get my hair done for dances.  I did it kind of loose so it would look more messy so I was afraid it would fall out before the night was over.  But it didn't and she even slept on it and wore it to work the next day.





0 comments: