Kamri has said a few funny things lately but I keep forgetting to write them down. I finally decided to do it before I forget.
I've tried working with her to spell our last name on her own. She's been spelling her first name for over a year now but hasn't really gotten past that. She brought me a paper the other day with both her first and last name spelled out. I praised her and asked her how she knew how to spell her last name all by herself. She said, "The letters are in my head. I just organized them into (our last name)." She was completely serious and matter-of-fact. I had a good laugh. Makes sense- right?
The the other day I was in the bathroom doing my hair or something (miracle) and Asia was in the doorway to the bathroom just talking a little bit. Kamri came in and listened for a while and said, "She talks really good. She talks really good baby Spanish." I guess our little 7-week-old is bilingual already.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Posted by Gina at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment