CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 5, 2012

We've moved....




Well, we moved.  We are house sitting for my parents while they serve a full-time mission in South Africa/Swaziland.  For Ben and I it was mostly just sweet, but for the kids it was bittersweet.  They loved their school and their friends and it was the only place they'd every really known.  But they were excited to have more room, be able to run around, play the piano whenever they wanted, and get to sleep in segregated rooms.  


With the move came the end of preschool for Kamri.  It was free where we lived and now it's not so we are just going to do some things at home.  Her last day at school they gave her this folder with all her papers and her placemat.  She was so excited and carried that folder around for three days.

Sara and Evan get to go to the elementary school I went to.  They went to school really nervous and wanting to just come home. They came home from school so excited and loving their new school.

 They also had to help me clean for our move.  They actually like washing the walls so that is the chore I gave them.


Like I said they are excited to have segregated boys/girls rooms. Miles noved from a crib to a "big boy bed". It was a surprisingly easy transition.




0 comments: