It's amazing how with some people you can go years without seeing them and start off right where you ended later on.
A few weeks ago I met up with some old friends from high school. My kids and Monique's kids hit it off and were asking to play with eachother again the moment we left the park. So we decided to meet again a couple days later and let the kids play.
Monique is one of my best friends from high school and it was just like old times (plus kids) when we met up. We played basketball together for 4 years and spent a lot of time out of basketball together. It's been 13 years since we graduated and I have seen her 2 or 3 times since but I still feel like she's one of my best friends. Thanks for getting together, Mo. I had a lot of fun! Hope to do it again before 10 years pass :).
Eden and Asia
Brighton and Kamri
Evan and Logan had fun playing basketball. Evan was so happy to have someone to play with him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment