I love Girls Night Out and I have seven best friends who love them and need them just as much.
This was our 2nd annual weekend out for Time Out for Women. It's so nice to be able to go and I love Ben for realizing how important it is for me to go. Two days of uplifting talks and music in a room filled with women who are just wanting to be filled with the spirit and knowledge. I really don't think you can get better than that. We missed my mom this year and Trista was unable to attend but here are the other six of us who were able to make it.
We also got to take my mom's friend out for her birthday. We went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner. She is taking care of us while my mom is gone. She makes sure she sends birthday cards to all the kids and grandkids and makes our birthdays special like my mom wishes she could do while she's gone. We love her and were so happy to get to spend some quality time with her.


0 comments:
Post a Comment