CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day. Here's what we did.....

In the morning, Ben took the three oldest kids "treasure hunting" (aka geo-caching). They found where it as supposed to be, but there was no treasure. The kids were kind of bummed, but I think they had fun anyway.

The we had a BBQ with my family that consisted of way too much food (of course). Here are all the cousins (minus Miles) eating. They love being together and I love that my kids have so many friends.

After lunch, the guys took the older kids up the mountain behind my brother's house for a little hike. Here's the view of the valley from the top. Isn't it gorgeous?

All the little hikers (and one not-so-little hiker).

My dad brought back some wild flowers for my mom. Ben followed suit. Kamri was so proud of "her" flowers. (They were for me - I think).

This is Miles and the next youngest cousin, Josephine. They are 6 months apart. We had to get a picture of the comparison. I love it.

0 comments: