CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tuesday was Sara's last day of 1st grade. She had to miss it because she was home with what turned out to be strep throat. This is her 3rd case of strep this year. She was a little bummed she had to miss her last day. Can you believe I have a 2nd grader? I can't.

1st day of school this year

last day of school
Notice her teeth? She lost 3 this year - 2 in the last week. Two of them had to be pulled by the dentist because her adult teeth were growing in behind them and the baby teeth weren't even loose yet. The other one she pulled out by herself at school. She was so proud.

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Gina, She is such a doll! I just love her!!!! It's amazing how much the change in just a year!