CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random happenings....

A couple weeks ago Sara hit her toe against the chair. She said it really hurt and started REALLY crying, but sometimes she can be a little dramatic so I hugged her a little bit but didn't think much of it. But, when she really wouldn't stop I remembered all those times I stubbed my toe and how bad it hurt - especially the times I'm sure it was broken. So I got some ice out and put that on and Ben carried her downstairs so she could join all of us. Turns out I guess it really did hurt. I'm not sure if it was broken, sprained, or just really bruised, but here's how it looked. We wrapped it for a week or so until she thought it woudl be okay not wrapped. Poor kid hit again on something a few days later and I could tell it really hurt.

****************************

Miles Again
He's just too cute. Can't get enough of him.
At his 4-month check up, he weighed 17 lbs. 13 oz. and was 26 inches long (95 percentile on both). He is the size of an average 7-month-old. We've got a big kid on our hands. But I knew that all too well beforehand.

************************

These beautiful flowers have been sitting on my kitchen table for a few days. Ben was recently called as "Assistant Stake Executive Secretary". Thursday the Stake Presidency planned a dinner for the wives of the Stake Presidency (and those who serve with them so that included Ben) and all the bishops. They put on a beautiful and delicious dinner and presented these flowers to all the wives. Since Ben has only been called for a couple weeks and they are giving him a small load of assignments since he is still serving as Elder's Quorum president as well (for the time being), I haven't had to experience him being gone all the time -yet. So, with Ben's two callings and my two callings, some weeks are really busy for us. But somehow we fit it all in.

0 comments: