My little girl now has glasses. To me, that makes her seem really old. She got two pair and likes to switch them off according to what she is wearing. She's such a girl. She looks adorable in them and likes them. Although she needs to only wear them for boardwork and such, she likes to wear them all the time. When she first put them on, she said, "Mom, it used to be all black and white. Now it's so colorful!" I don't think it was black and white, but that's how she could explain it. all the way home from the eyeglasses place, she was reading all the signs we would pass that she couldn't see well enough to read before. It's amazing how sad it made me to know things were blurry and how happy it made me to know it is all clear now. I think I'm remembering how it felt when I first got glasses and could see. It was amazing so I'm glad things look so much bette for her. (Too bad, like me, she'll have to have them (or contacts) for the rest of her life).
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment