CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

I was able to go on Evan's field trip with his class yesterday. We went to the zoo. His teacher called me and 4 other parents and asked if we could come chaperone. Four other parents ended up just showing up to come. They can only have a certain number of parents on the bus and only so many paid for. So the others ended up paying for themselves and driving up. This made the groups extra small. I was supposed to have four kids in my group, but ended up having only Evan and one other girl who is actually in our ward. It was a little chilly, but that was okay because the animals were really active.

My small little group.

We got to see the new baby elephant. It was really cute.

One of Evan's best friends at school (who happens to be in our ward, but a class older so he didn't really know him before school started).

1 comments:

Becky said...

I think we were there the same day!! Wish I would have seen you :) There were lots of school groups.