I have so many ideas of how to decorate my home, but I have a hard time with commitment as far as colors and such go. Sooooo, I just do't do anything. Not so fun. So instead of making decor for everyday I like to use holidays to decorate my house. Here are some things I've made for Valentine's Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! And I helped paint those X's. Yea.
You are so crafty! They all look beautiful! I wish I could decorate my house like that. You want to just come over and do it for me? :)
I hvae the same decorating problem, so I just comitted to Brown's greys, and whites. It is easy to stick to and I have had fun getting some new little things. And you can throw in a pop of color here and there.
GOod job on the X's Cam.
You are having way too much fun with your vinyl lettering! So jealous!
Post a Comment