CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A couple weeks ago Evan got an assignment to do a diorama.  His happened to be on dinosaurs.  What's funny is that a couple weeks before that I had the thought that we've never had to do a diorama or really even a project for school with any of our kids.  He took great pride and was very excited to get to draw his own background for the box.  He picked out a couple pictures from his Zoobook and tried to draw them.  He actually did really well.  I let this be his own thing and he decided what he wanted and we did it.
  I was going to get real sand and glue it on the bottom and add some fun things to it, but we decided to keep it simple.  It was very simple, but he had a fun time doing it and was proud of his work.


0 comments: