CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Kids, kids, kids...

This past weekend we took the kids shoe shopping.  ALL 4 of them have been wearing shoes that are two half-sizes too small.  And, of course they all needed two pairs of shoes (one for church and one for play) AT THE SAME TIME.  Thank goodness it was BOGO time at Payless.  Still cost a bundle, but oh well. 

Then Saturday night I went through their boxes of summer clothes and realized 3 of the 4 have almost no summer clothes in the right size.  What does that mean?  Shopping trip :(

Well, a couple weeks ago I won a $50 gift card to Target from a blog.  It came in the mail today!  Yay!  Couldn't have been more perfect timing. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Lucky... Makay has needed new shoes for a while now, and I keep putting it off. Poor guy. He did get a new shirt at target last week, since most of his shirts are too small.

Julie said...

Hooray for free clothes! :)