CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Book of Mormon party


I saw on a blog (I don't remember which one) the idea of a little celebration after finishing a book in the Book of Mormon as a family.  I saw this idea while we were in Jacob so that's where we started.  The lady had a fun activity to go along with the book after they finished it.  They went to Olive Garden after they finished Jacob (a.k.a the Parable of the Olive Tree) but that was a little steep for our budget and our patience.  So instead, we had "Olive Garden" at home.  I made lasagna and homemade breadsticks with a recipe for Olive Garden breadsticks.  Then we were going to go buy something to plant, prune, dung, and dig in our garden but the weather was not permitting so we'll have to do that part of it another time.









0 comments: