CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sara's got short hair

 A couple weeks ago we went and got Sara's hair cut.  She has THE softest head that I've ever know and mixed with her SNARLY hair it was the worst experience for her to ever comb her hair.  So I let her decided to cut her hair off and get rid of those snarls.  She's had long hair for a long time.  When her hair was short I thought it made her look really young so I was a bit nervous to have it gone.  (Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make her grow up any faster than she already is, but I didn't want her to feel like she looked younger than she is because she has a hard time with being so small anyway.)  If anything, it think it makes her look even more beautiful than she already did.  I love it!! And, I don't have to fight her to take showers anymore because it doesn't hurt to comb through anymore.  I think this was a win-win-win situation.  She loves, I love it, and her head loves it.




Here is a before pictures of it.  It was long.  We cut atleast six inches off.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Sara says:

I miss my long hair!

Jeni said...

I love it!!!!!!
My Sara also has an incredibly soft head too and brushing her hair is torture. I think I'll try to convince her to cut her hair off too!

Katie said...

It looks adorable!