CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blue and Gold

Evan had his first blue and gold banquet last week.  He was supposed to bring a cake he made and decorated himself.  This was his first time baking a cake and his first time getting to use my cake decorating tools.  He was so excited to do it and according to him I was not letting him do it soon enough.  He designed it all himself. 

 I have a hard time not being in "control" of things and am a bit of a perfectionist and it was really hard for me to sit back and let this be his thing and to not go in and fix every little thing.  For the most part, I am proud of my ability to do it this time.  He was very proud of how it turned out.







"We Be Loyal Scouts"






0 comments: