CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sleep, we love sleep...

Nothing is more fun than waking up dad and joining him in bed...



This is how Sara sleeps. Head totally under the covers....


And this is how Kamri sleeps.  We always find her in some of the strangest positions.




I love a good haircut.  After growing my hair out to be long for what seemed like years, i decided to cut it again. Definitely not as short as it has ever been, but I cut a good 6 inches off.  I like it. Some day I might get the nerve up to do a bit of a long pixie cut again.







I was chilling on the couch after dinner last night and Asia came up to lay with me.  She totally just plopped down and laid her hand on her head.  It's hard work being a toddler.




1 comments:

Cassie L. said...

I bet Dad loves being woken up!!! Leona sleeps the same way as Sara and Jo sleeps just like Kamri :)