He's 11 months!! And into everything!! He's a very curious boy and loves to get into everything. His favorite room to trash is the kitchen. There's so much fun stuff in there. Way more fun than his toys. He walked along the furniture and still makes us all smile and laugh. Sometimes he's the only one who can get each of us out of our grumpy moods. Like I've said before, you have to smile with those big blue eyes and a huge grin looking back at ya.
(I was going to actually be on top of things and have this post done yesterday on the day he turned 11 months, but look at the next post to find out whiy I didn't)

1 comments:
I love these pictures of him. He is such a cute kid. I also love it when he smiles and I agree you just can't be sad.
Post a Comment