Thursday night Ben took Evan out for a Father's Night Out. He took him to the 1st Annual Blue and Red Flag Football game. He was so excited to go with just him and his dad. They met up with our friend Scott and his kids Charles and Elisabeth. When he got home, Evan had a huge smile on his face. He had a great time. BYU won so according to the radio that means Utah's going to pull off the win at the big game today.
After the game they got to rush the field and play for little while. Here's Evan with Charles and Scott in the background.
FYI - While they were gone, I took Sara and Kamri with me so I could play in our stake's volleyball tournament. It was fun (and tiring) but our ward won!!!! Go Wandamere!!!
1 comments:
How fun! I would have enjoyed going. You've got to let me know about these things.
Post a Comment