Ok, so I grew up a Ute fan but have since become a Y fan. To tell you the truth, I really don't care all that much, but you have to pick someone to cheer for, right? Anyway, for the big game on Saturday we had some fun with Evan's hair. I was cutting Evan's hair when Ben had the bright idea of putting a "Y" on his head. So, I just cut it a little shorter than I was going to and left some on in the shape of a "Y".
My family (who are all "U" fans by the way) told me "the prophet wouldn't approve" and even had Sara cheering for the "U" during the game and Kamri saying "Go Utes". Maybe I jinxed BYU with the "inappropriate" hair do, but it was fun anyway and Evan felt cool.
We had to paint it blue
Don't worry, I had the "Y" shaved off before church on Sunday. His hair is so light he now looks bald.
1 comments:
I think the prophet would approve. I know he likes to have fun, too.
Post a Comment