CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Actual Halloween!!!

So it's been two weeks since Halloween but I haven't gotten around to blogging about our Halloween activities on the actual holiday. We had a wonderful night at my parents house. My mom provided some games for the kids and she and Cassie provided a craft. We also had lasagna and breadsticks - our traditional Halloween dinner.

Ding Dong spiders

Pumpkin bats

Not sure what this one is called, but they had to bounce

the little eyeball balls into the cups

Stick the wart on the witch with bubble gum

The kids waiting for their turn with the cup game

The trick-or-treaters

...with some of the adults

This was their stash. The picture doesn't do it justice. There was tons. After about 4 times trick-or-treating they had a good size pile of candy We split it up into two piles. One of stuff Ben and I didn't want them to have and the good stuff in one pile. We let them chose 10 pieces each from the "good stuff" pile. The rest Ben took to work and the "not to be consumed" pile went to the trash. We were going to find a dentist to sell it to, but I couldn't find one.

2 comments:

cameo said...

Didn't Jeremy do a good job drawing that witch? He's amazing.

Mo said...

Oh my goodness...seeing that picture of your mom's living room brought back so many memories! Ahhh...high school. I need your address. How about email it to me? mogostick@msn.com