We had our Young Women in Excellence program this week. The theme was "Following the Light of the Savior" (or something like that). It was decorated in lighthouses. For the refreshments they asked me to decorate 4 dozen donuts to look like life preservers and put together the drink. I enlisted Ben and his mom to help me paint (with frosting) the lines on the donuts. It only took us about half an hour. It would have taken me about 2 hours without their help. Thanks.
The drink was just a mixture of pineapple juice with a little lemon lime soda. It was actually prett good. Next time I would use a little less soda.
2 comments:
I don't really like donuts, but I love the life preservers. Just for future reference, how did that fit into the theme? And what else did you do?
Seriously Trista, these donuts were GOOOOOOOOD! The theme was kind of the whole ship, water, lighthouse thing. The preservers just went along with that whole thing - I guess. All I know is that is what I was asked to do. I do as I'm told:)
Post a Comment