I was a little annoyed yesterday as I was listening to the Today show and Good Things Utah. They were talking about the inauguration - sort of. They were talking about what Michelle Obama was wearing and the designers she chose to wear and what everyone was saying about it and if they liked it or not. For 20 minutes. Really? I guess the important thing about a person being sworn in as the President of the USA if what his wife is wearing. Let's just hope we don't all end up like the Nephites who's downfall was the obsession with "costly apparel". Is it really that important? I don't get it.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amen, this was a really good blog gina! it was bugging us so bad too! when they get really wicked they are obsessed with costly apparel. love this analogy!
I completely agree. No one mentions anything else like Obama signing that executive order funding abortions or anything else. It's really irritating. I feel like many of these shows (Today especially) this that all we care about are their clothes.
Post a Comment