A few weeks ago I told the kids we would go to Jungle Jim's as one of our last activities before school started up again. But we couldn't go because Sara was sick with strep. So, to make good on my promise to take them some other time, we went Monday since it was a day off of school. We ended up having all the cousins come with us. They had so much fun. Way more fun than if we had been there by ourselves. After the kids had their fill of rides we all crossed the street and went to Fazoli's for lunch. It was a successful day and I no longer have to hear the question, "When are we going to Jungle Jim's". Kids don't forget!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for letting all of us join you at Jungle Jim's. We had a great time. I cannot believe that you have so much energy to do all of your projects. You make me tired. Plus those cookies last night were amazing. When did you find time to do them.? The rest of us bring store boughten (I cannot remember how to spell that) goodies! You are amazing. Love ya tons, Mom
Ohhhh...Jungle Jim's brings back bad memories. I think I almost puked on one of those spinning rides. But maybe, for the sake of my children, I will have to go back someday.
Post a Comment