CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tin Foil Dinners

Saturday night we went up the canyon and roasted hot dogs for the kid and tin foil dinners for Ben and me . This is the second time this summer we've made it up there to roast over a fire. It is so much fun. The kids love it. We really need to do it more often. Anyone want to join us?

Ben teaching Evan how to make a fire

roasting hot dogs

Ben's meal consisted of chicken and steak marinated in teriyaki sauce with mushrooms, red peppers, zucchini, pineapple and brown rice. He said it was good. I even tried a bite of the chicken and zucchini. Are you proud of me?

I can't tell you how much I love smores (made with cookies, not chocolate bars and graham crackers)

Kamri of course was a filthy mess

5 comments:

Julie said...

Ooohhhh, pick us, pick us! We took the kids a few weeks ago and they had so much fun. We should plan sometime to go with you! And by the way, the only way I eat smores is on cookies too! :)

Trista said...

We SO want to go with you; we would love it! Please give us a call next time. And Ben's tin foil dinner looks fabulous; will you make one for me when we go? I'll pay you. :D

cameo said...

I want to join you! The second I saw the fire I thought of S'mores. But seriously, I would love to go. And so would Jeremy.

Misti Lee said...

Me too!

Trista said...

Um, Saturday night for campfires in the canyon?