Trista set up a factory tour for us yesterday. we went to the Mrs. Fields gift giving factory tour. It's always fun to see how these type of fun things (by fun things I mean treats) are made and packaged. And of course we got to wear those stylish hairnet things.
We usually do a Sweet's factory tour every summer, but this one was new and fun. And of course, we all got a yummy cookie afterward. (But I have to say, I enjoy my homemade ones better.)
They have a huge freezer used to store all the dough. It was 14 below zero. Some of us ran in to feel it. It was freezing!! I think Sara was cold for 20 minutes after.
In their shop at the end of the tour they have a bunch of clearance packaging items for sale. They had a huge tin for $2 and a bit smaller ones on sale for $1. I got a big one and two smaller ones that I'm going to use for something (still trying to figure out what). I also got a cute Father's Day box to fill with some sort of yumminess and give to the bishop (aka - father of the ward) from the primary kids for Father's Day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment