CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The sweet moments of life....

The other day I was making a shopping list and Kamri asked if she could help me write them.  I handed over the pen and let her at it.  I told her which letters to write and she did it.  She needed help with a couple of the letters but I think she did great.

Look at it and see if you can figure out what she wrote.

One day before school I went into the kids' room to get them for breakfast and found them like this.  They had all grabbed their new Books of Mormon and sat on Sara's bed to read.  Pretty good start of the day if you ask me.


What more can I say...
look at those cheeks - and that outfit!!!
Darling!!!


These are the moments that make all the not-so-sweet-times of being a parent all worth it.  There are days when I just want to pull my hair out, but then things like this happen and the other times are forgotten.  Kind of like a fresh start.

0 comments: