I love these pictures. I love my family. I also look at it and think, "That is a lot of people." Seven is a big number and our house is rarely what most would call peaceful.
A little while ago I went out for a couple hours. I was running a bit late so I called Ben and asked him to get dinner started. It wasn't really a simple dinner. It involved a lot of steps and ingredients but he got to it. Ben is very good about letting me have some time out and with helping out and is very hands-on and capable of taking care of the kids and the house. I love him for that.
When I got home and went to work helping finish dinner he turned to me and said, "I can't believe you do this every day and still want to have more." He got a little taste of my life. I had a good laugh!!

1 comments:
Ha, that's hilarious! love bens comment!
Post a Comment