CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 9, 2012

sick, sick, and more sick....

Well, it's been three weeks since all seven of us have been healthy at the same time.  It started with Evan sick on and after Thanksgiving.  Then after him Miles and Asia and Kamri all sick at the same time. They were still trying to get over it when we were counting our blessings that Sara hadn't caught anything yet.  Well, we spoke too soon.  She's been down for a couple days.  And I jinxed myself.  Last night before bed I told Ben, "I wish I could get sick and get to stay in bed all day."  Low and behold I woke up this morning feeling a bit out of sorts.  But seriously, I never get sick - not even when I'm pregnant - and a tiny tickle in the back of my throat and a bit of tiredness that I had today does not count.  But it was nice to take an hour a half nap today after church.  

Let's hope in the next couple of days we can say we are done.  




0 comments: