For Family Home Evening on Monday we made a gingerbread house. Ben signed us up to make one for a centerpiece for our ward party on Saturday. I was not about to make gingerbread house, so I went out on Black Friday and purchased a kit to make one. So much easier.
cute gingerbread house! And I loved the cake you made for your parents paying off their house! That Texas Roadhouse restaurant looks pretty fun, I'll have to go there sometime :). Don't forget to call me later today! Oh and will you email me that picture of you and I with the cake? Thanks!
3 comments:
cute gingerbread house! And I loved the cake you made for your parents paying off their house! That Texas Roadhouse restaurant looks pretty fun, I'll have to go there sometime :). Don't forget to call me later today! Oh and will you email me that picture of you and I with the cake? Thanks!
Phew. I am glad I'm not the only gal who doesn't whip up her own gingerbread to decorate!
you guys did a great job. It looks really nice.
Post a Comment