One of the girls I work with in Young Women's got married this weekend and she had me do her cake. Here it is...
This is what I did - before the florist put the flowers on it.
(For those of you who are interested, it is iced smooth in buttercream and just had some burgundy ribbon around it)
And this is the finished product - after the florist got to it. I think it is beautiful.
It's a good thing it was so cold outside this week. When I do a wedding cake they take up my whole fridge. So we had to use the outside as our refrigerator. We put what we could in a cooler and put it outside and we used our shed for our milk and stuff. Let me tell you. My milk has never been so cold or so good.

2 comments:
It is beautiful, and I love the colors! You are amazingly talented.
It was very tasty too!!! Thanks again for doing the cake. - Natalie
Post a Comment