Last year I decided I wanted to get some new decorations fpr my tree. So after Christmas last year my mom found some cute snowflake snowman ornaments and some plastic icicles. Then I went to the store for the "black friday" sales and found some red ribbon with silver snowflakes on them that went perfectly with the ornaments. I also picked up some red and some silver stem thingies to poke into the tree. I LIKE MY TREE!!! I walk into the room and smile because my tree looks cute. the best thing about it - nothing is breakable since the little snowmen are made of felt and fabric. It probably isn't anything special to anyone else, but it makes me happy. PERFECT!!
Aren't they cute!!
1 comments:
I love my tree too! I don't decorate anything else all year...so the Christmas tree has some high expectations!
Post a Comment