CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

News!!

For those of you who don't see me often and for those of who do and have been wondering (or not wondering), I am pregnant!! I am due May 20. We found out Monday (the 22nd) that we are having another boy. That keeps our pattern going (girl, boy, girl, boy) and will make the grandkids on my side even - 7 boys, 7 girls. Now for the hard part - picking a name.
These are pictures of some of the pictures of the ultrasound. They didn't give us a CD with them on it, so this is the best I could do.

Looks just like our other kids

Cute little feet

He was very active during the ultrasound.

The tech got this cute picture of him pointing his finger.

Yep - it's a boy!!

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

I really like the name Jeremy.

cameo said...

I like the name Jeremy, too...but I also like the name Cade. Ben obviously likes it because he's using it in his "book".

Julie said...

CONGRATS!!! I've been wondering when you were going to find out! Hooray for you!

Cassie L. said...

I really like the name Cassie. Or I guess Cassius would work.

Cristin said...

Congrats! That is great news!

Danica said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome news. Hope you're feeling and doing well!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Ben Arkell said...

Cassius Clay is actually one of the coolest names I think I have ever heard. For those of you who don't know, that was Muhammad Ali's birth name.

Whitney said...

YAY! so i honestly check your blog like every other week and somehow i missed this post! i told josh just the other day, i bet ben and gina will have another one soon. and for some reason i missed this post! the way i caught it was when you said we will be getting a bigger car in may! hello! duh! how did i miss this.

anyways, congrats! i don't get to see you all the time so i enjoyed this post! that is so awesome you guys have a girl, boy, girl and now boy! i am so impressed. you look great!

Los Alexander said...

We missed this post too!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and your hubby!!! Many blessings in the upcoming months!