I've been trimming Kamri's hair in the back just to make it more even with the shorter front, but I decided it was finally time to get it cut by someone who knew what they were doing. Plus, she doesn't sit still for me and I have horrible scissors. Monday the kids didn't have school, so my friend came over and gave all three of us girls a haircut. (It's nice to have someone who can come to MY house and do my hair while our kids play.) Kamri did great and sat very still and a had a smile on her face almost the whole time. She was lovin' it.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh fun! I'm sure all the girls hair look fabulous!
And Sara, you look like a cool horse! I'm glad you got to participate in the play!
Post a Comment