CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

While Kamri was at preschool, Miles and I went to the park for a little sunshine and exercise. The walk around was great. Afterward we just put a blanket out on the grass and enjoyed the nice weather. I love Spring weather!! It just makes me happy. Too bad it doesn't last long enough. I would happy if it lasted year round.
It was so bright Miles couldn't look up at the camera, but that's alright. I just love those cheeks and got a bunch of pictures of them to look at.
He hasn't been feeling very well, so yes he's still in his PJ's. He's been sleeping a lot.
I think this was his first time playing on the grass. He was in awe at it and was picking at it trying to figure out what it was.
We had some fun!
Like I said, he hasn't been feeling well. He needs to be held all day. He just lays around moans. It's so sad and hard to get anything done. Feel better soon, Miles!

1 comments:

Elisa said...

Just yesterday I was telling Scott and the kids that my favorite season is spring...not only b/c of my birthday, but because the weather is perfect! Not too hot, not too cold, sunny and the plants are beginning to bloom. It's beautiful!