CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

One day last week Ben came home from work at 4:00. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. So he and all the kids walked down to the park to play for a little while. It was so nice. Our house was actually quiet for about 45 minutes. I periodically get to go somewhere by myself, but that is usually to go grocery shopping or run other random errands (not the most fun things to do in my opinion). But this day I actually got peace and quiet in my home. I got to make dinner without interruption or twenty questions. I loved it so much I think I'm going to do it again (hint, hint). (BTW, Ben is really good at letting me go out without the kids when I need to. But for some reason, time alone in my own peaceful house was different.)

0 comments: