CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Evan's 6th birthday!!

OK, so I'm a little behind.  There's only so much I can get done in a day!  

July 22 was Evan's 6th birthday! It started out not so fun with a doctor's appt. for both him and Kamri.  Turned out they BOTH had strep (and Sara had impetigo which can be caused form the streptococcus bacteria).  But once they got their medicine and some rest and pain reliever, they were ready to celebrate.

 


 See, ready to celebrate.  He was sooo looking forward to this birthday.  He talked about it for months.
 
 That night Ben was taking Evan out for his birthday and we had meetings and other things going on on the other nights so we celebrated with a lunch party.  He wanted Little Caesar's pizza.  So we had Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Misti, and cousin Logan over for a pizza picnic on our living room floor.


then of course presents....


 
Grandma and Grandpa gave him a big bag of some fun stuff, but he also got some money for our Disneyland trip in Feb/Mar.

 
Toy story 3 action figures
And then of course cake and ice cream. (It was delicious!!!)  He wanted a cake with balloons and orange on it.  I have to say this cake was the fastest one I"ve done in a looooong time - maybe ever.  It only took me 1 hour to decorate which was good because the only time I had to work on it was the night before and even then I didn't start until 9:00.
 
Happy Birthday Evan!  
I hope your wish comes true - whatever it is.  You are a sweet boy and so good at saying thank you and recognizing other people's kindness.  You are a handful of energy and love to make people laugh.  We love you!
 
That night Ben took him to Boondocks and celebrated there for 5 hours with the unlimited fun pass.  They had a blast!

0 comments: