CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Snowbird

We spent the day at Snowbird on Monday with my family.  They have some fun summer activities.  The kids' favorite is the Alpine Slide, but they enjoy everything there.  I decided not to take my camera so I could just enjoy the day and not worry about having to catch everything on film so I "stole" some pictures from my family.



 
They had a new ropes course this year.  I took Kamri up to do that, but it was scary and we walked back down.  then I went up and did a couple of the courses, but I guess I'm more afraid of heights than I thought.  It wasn't even that high, but my stomach was a big queasy after a few minutes.
 
I bought Miles some shoes that morning.  This was his first time wearing shoes and he looks pretty darn cute if you ask me. 


0 comments: