For Sara's birthday we let her get her ears pierced! She was so excited, and a little nervous. I took her to the mall, Claire's, on Thursday. Ben didn't really want to have anything to do with putting a hole in his daughter's ears so I took her and he stayed home with the other kids. She was all giddy. She usually acts like that when she's trying to hide her nerves. I tried to persuade her to change her mind, but she wouldn't have it. She finally convinced Mom and Dad to let her do it and there was no stopping her.
I was a lot little nervous. I was asking the girl questions to make sure everything was sterile and clean. I'm not usually like that, but THEY WERE PUTTING HOLES IN HER EARS!
They let her hold their bear named Claire.
Her cousin Logan was enthralled in the whole thing.
cleaning her lobes
marking where the holes will go
This was the second ear done.
She kind of looks like she's crying here, but she was just laughing (again trying to hide her nerves.)
Three of my sisters Misti, Cameo, and Trina joined us.
My little girl...
BEFORE
AFTER
0 comments:
Post a Comment