CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

3-0!

Well, I am now offically the big 3-0!!
 My big celebration happened a few weeks ago when Ben took me to Hawaii.

The day started with Ben braving the cold to get me some breakfast biscuit sandwiches.  I love those!!

 A few years ago we (my sisters and me) went to a local morning talk show to be in their studio audience on my (and Maria's) birthday.  It was fun so we've continued to go. It hasn't always been ON my birthday but close to it or atleast once a year.  It's just a fun thing to do and we usually leave with some sort of "goodie".  Last time Maria won some little baby boy shoes and gave them to me since I was pregnant with Miles.  This time we each went away with a $10 AmEx gift card.  SWEET!!!



Later that night my parents had us over for dinner so my mom could make my favorite dinner - hamburgers with mashed potatoes and gravy.  I hadn't had it for a really long time (I don't make it very well) and it was just as good - if not better - than I remember. YUMMY!!!


1 comments:

cameo said...

For anybody who may be confused, it's not Hamburgers as in on a bun with ketchup and mustard, but deliciously yummy cooked ground beef that is to die for!