We celebrated Christmas Eve at my parents house. We had a scrumptious Turkey dinner. I love my mom's gravy. It was/is divine. (It helps that one of my favorite foods in mashed potatoes and gravy.)
After dinner Trista's family was in charge of the activities/program. She had some fun Minute to Win it challenges. This one you had to move an oreo from your forward into your mouth using only your facial muscles. It was a lot harder than it looked.
My mom was the first one to succeed.
I got it all the way to my mouth but actually getting it INTO my mouth was the tricky part. I never succeeded. (Lovely picture don't you think)
These three did it at the same time and they ALL succeeded. By the end of the night there were quite a few who had it down.
The next challenge was to keep three balloons in the air using only one hand. That proved to be VERY difficult so we changed it to two balloons using only one hand. I think by the end it was pretty much anything goes.
Some sticker activities for the kid who's attention spans are about 4 minutes.
We also had a nice spiritual thought by Trista that we all helped with by telling our favorite story from Christ's life. Misti also put together an awesome video of pictures of Christ put to song.
Then of course, there was the acting out of the nativity. Post to follow....
0 comments:
Post a Comment