CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Apples

Look at those eyes!  Beautiful!
Miles used to not like apples.  But Evan comes home from school every day and runs to the fridge to grab an apple.  Miles started taking notice and started following him around begging for a bite and then wouldn't stop at a bite.  So, I just handed him an apple - whole.  Before I knew it, he was half way through the apple.  It took over an hour for him to eat it but he did - ALL of it - core and all.  Now he loves apples but he won't touch them if I've cut them for him.  He got it all over his shirt, but he was happy and content and perfect for over an hour.  I'll take it. (He's been a bit ornery for a couple weeks so I was happy to have something to keep him happy.)


1 comments:

cameo said...

I don't understand how kids eat the whole apple, but it seems that a lot of them do.